Monday, July 30, 2012


Hi there! 

Before we get started, I want to point out a feature on this blog site that will help with the sharing of future blogs.  It is a feature that will allow you to be instantly notified any time a new blog is posted.  If you look towards the right hand side of the page you will see Follow by E-mail.  Underneath that is a box in which you are to enter your e-mail and 'submit' if you wish to receive future blogs.  A big thank you to Erin for helping me figure this out! :)

Now, the good stuff!  I've got a list of upcoming concerts that may be of interest to some of you.  I've been keeping an eye out for those of us in CA, IL, and Canada, and so far this is what I've come across:

CA:
  • September 27th: The Isaacs, Pismo Beach
  • September 29th: The Isaacs, Caruthers
  • November 16th: Legacy Five, Stockton
  • November 17th: Legacy Five, Riverside
  • November 17th: Jim Brickman, Modesto
  • April 5th, 2013: Dallas Holm, Turlock
  • April 27th, 2013: Jeff and Sheri Easter, Yuba City
  • April 27th, 2013: Gordon Mote, Ripon
IL: 
  • September 9th: Jeff and Sheri Easter, Champaign
  • October 25th: Jason Crabb, Marion
Canada:
  • *sniff*sniff*... I've not come across anything as of yet. :(  I should say, however, that there were a few listings of up coming music festivals, although I'm not sure who will be performing.  I'll look into that a little more.  But, if ya'll would just pack up and move to the Tennessee and Texas areas, I could list all KINDS of concerts for you!! ;)
AND, I just got word from Aunt RoseAnn that the new Gaither pianist is no disappointment!  He is a teacher and on the young side.  Bill Gaither was saying that they'd thrown all these songs at him with which he wasn't overly familiar but he pulled them off beautifully!  Really looking forward to hearing him!!

One last thing.  We have added a member to our pooch family: an English Bulldog named Princess.  Even though her mannerisms do not match her name, she is an absolute sweetie and fits right in with the rest of the gang!  Here is a picture of Princess with Kayla:


I would like to end this blog with one of my favorite sayings:
Music washes away from the soul the dust of every day life. ~Berthold Auerbach

Until next time...
Mizz Babs




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Heidi! I added my email address like you indicated at the beginning of your post. I wouldn't mind going to one of these concerts, I would just need somebody to go with (Hubby studying so he might not :/ ) Loved Princess! Cute with Kayla. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete